As an module for the SimEffects: Hub*, SimEffects: Rumble adds tactile, haptic feedback for the ultimate racing experience. Where SimEffects: Brake provides this feedback for your brake pedal SimEffects: Rumble adds this feedback to your entire body. Feel the road, the curbing. Feel every bump, rock and buddy bump from the Rookie class MX5 driver… uh…
NOTE: SimEffects: Rumble is still in active development. Please contact us about your specific application for custom tailed installations.
SimEffects: Rumble adds virtually all the same features as a traditional audio transducer (ala ButtKicker) at a fraction of the cost further extending the extensive value of the SimEffects system.
SimEffects: Rumble vs. Tactile Transducers
- Very similar feel to transducers – generally stronger impacts
- Dramatically lower cost vs. transducers, amplifiers, etc.
- Forces react a bit more slowly, virtually undetectable but there is a tiny delay
- SimHub currently doesn’t support “engine” as a source for rumble motors (working with them now)
- Only works with SimHub supported titles (audio transducers should work with games/video of any type)
*SimEffects: Hub required for operation