A module for the SimEffects: Hub**, SimEffects: Brake doesn’t just add immersion – it unlocks performance! Do you know, every time you brake, how much force you’ve applied? Are you sure? With SimEffects: Brake you can get real-time feedback from your brake & throttle pedal that you can feel.
- Feel the pedal pulse when you’ve activated ABS*
- Set custom thresholds for specific cars/games
80% brake force = 50% vibration strength, ramp to 100% vibration at 90%
50% brake force = 80% vibration strength, ramp to 100% vibration at 95%
90% brake force = pulse pedal every 100ms at 100% force
- Feel different effects in the brake vs. throttle pedal
- Feel braking in the brake pedal*
- Feel traction loss in the throttle pedal*
- Feel the same effect in either!
- Gain performance by improving your braking feel
- Extremely useful for load-cell brake pedals
NOTE: Each rumble pack includes a slightly different motor, one with a lighter and the other with a heavier mass. You can choose which feel you like better for which pedal.
NOTE: If you’d like to run the same effect to both pedals at all times or use the 2nd output on the SimEffects: Hub for another feature, such as Rumble you’ll need to add a Y cable or provide your own.
*Supported SimHub titles only
**SimEffects: Hub required for operation