Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ross Carlson
    Keymaster

I’m thrilled to announce SimEffects – you bring the sim, we bring the effects – such as brake pedal rumble simulation, wind simulation (with simple AC fans), flag/warning notification panel and full seat/cockpit rumble systems.

These were all born from the idea for a much more simple wind simulator – without using complicated, loud and expensive DC fan setups. SimEffects: Wind was born and quickly grew into a modular system covering Brake, Wind, Notify and Rumble with additional modules to come. The SimEffects: Hub is fully documented and user expandable via any of the 6 ports featuring 2 2-pin, 2 3-pin and 2 4-pin jacks with access to the Arduino Nano within, including access to 12V 1A power (5V available upon request).

As I am just launching SimEffects I need testers – and I’m willing to offer you an additional discount off the already very low prices, especially when compared to competitive products. I’ll work closely with early customers on their issues and commit to them to do all I can to make their experience with SimEffects as easy and enjoyable as possible.

I’ve designed, developed and am producing all SimEffects products in my home using modern 3D printer techniques, each product is hand built with precision and care to last you many years of racing. All products come with a limited 1 year warranty and 30 days of return.

I hope you try out and love using SimEffects as much as I’ve enjoyed both using and developing it. I promise you that you’ll never be able to drive without it’s modules again!

~Ross
    aka Exigeous

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘SimEffects’ is closed to new topics and replies.